GreenCircle Certified HDPE Lumber
The Low Down
Made from top grade, extruded recycled plastics, EasyCare™ paneling is made up of low maintenance, durable, and superbly–constructed indoor and outdoor furnishings. Using many of the same methods of construction that catapulted Landmark to the forefront of the high end and private club market, EasyCare™ products encourage you to pay the same particular attention to detail when making your next investment in maintenance–free furnishings and accessories for your facility.
UV stabilizers are compounded into the material to help protect the color and integrity of the base resin for years and they will not rapidly fade when exposed to the elements. Made up of hydrogen and carbon, HDPE is defined by a density of greater or equal to 0.941 grams per cubic centimeter. It has a low degree of branching and thus stronger intermolecular forces and tensile strength.
Rinowood™ framework can also be paired with our EasyCare™ paneling to form our Black Forest™ line of products for even more aesthetic options.
- Type: HDPE (high–density polyethelyne)
- Longevity: Very High
- Decay Resistance : Very High
- Insect Resistance : Very High
- Density: 0.941 g/cm³
- Fire Rating: Class C (ATSM E84)
- Among plastics, HDPE is the most environmentally–stable.
- Made from recycled HDPE (milk jugs).
- Part of a green business practice that keeps hundreds of milk jugs out of landfills every year.
- The use of HDPE lumber contributes toward satisfying credits under LEED®.
- Can be stripped down and reintroduced into the recycling stream.
- HDPE emits no harmful fumes into the environment and is 100% BPA–free.
While most colors are readily available, some are subject to increased lead times or potential up–charges during certain periods of the year.
Casual Furniture Color Options
Full color selection not available on all casual/patio furnishings.