- 100% biodegradable, requiring one energy source—the sun.
- Traps and holds carbon before and after being manufactured.
- Down to the bark, the entire tree is used; nothing goes to waste.
- Cultivated responsibly, not harvested from the wild.
- Low pollution rates in harvesting and milling.
- Our supplier of hardwoods is certified by USGBC (LEED) and FSC.
- Among plastics, HDPE is the most environmentally–stable.
- Made from recycled HDPE (milk jugs).
- Part of a green business practice that keeps hundreds of milk jugs out of landfills every year.
- The use of HDPE lumber contributes toward satisfying credits under LEED®.
- Can be stripped down and reintroduced into the recycling stream.
- HDPE emits no harmful fumes into the environment and is 100% BPA–free.